Comfort, Comfort My People, Says the Lord...Isaiah 40:1
About Us »
- We believe that the Bible is the authoritative and infallible Word of God and the source of guidance for all men. The 66 books of the Bible are inerrant in their original autographs. The Bible is the complete and final revelation to man until the Messiah returns. It is the only God-ordained standard of faith and practice for all men, and is in and of itself the basis for teaching, reproof, correction, and training in godly living.
- We believe in one God existing in three persons--the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. God is the creator of all things. He is infinite and perfect, eternally existing in three equal persons in perfect unity, each possessing the nature and perfection of deity as well as the characteristics of personality.
- We believe that God the Son became flesh in the person of Yeshua (Jesus) of Nazareth, the promised Messiah of Israel, who was conceived by the Spirit of God and born of the Jewish virgin, Miriam (Mary). He is both fully God and fully man. We believe that Messiah Yeshua died as the final and perfect substitutionary sacrifice for man's sin, and that all who believe in Him are declared righteous on the basis of His shed blood. Christ, having accomplished the perfect atoning work, now acts as intercessor and mediator before God on behalf of the believer.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is a person. He possesses all the distinct attributes of deity, and therefore He is God. He is active today convicting the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. He draws a person to God, regenerates, seals, and sets the believer apart to a holy life. He dwells within believers. He works among believers empowering them and equipping them to live sanctified lives.
- We believe in the reality and personality of Satan. Yeshua has obtained victory over Satan for believers through his sacrificial death on the cross. Believers receive the merits of this victory through faith in Yeshua Ha Meshiach.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God and was meant to live forever. However, because Adam and Eve disobeyed (sinned against) God, a curse was put upon mankind. This curse includes death, disease, and all manner of suffering. Man also suffers spiritual death because sin separates him from God. The rebellious sinful nature of Adam is inherited by all mankind from one generation to the next. Man has a totally depraved nature and sins in thought, word, and deed.
- We believe that without God's intervention through the atoning work of Jesus Christ, man would be totally lost in sin and would spend eternity separated from God in hell, a place God has reserved for Satan and his demons. Hell is a place of eternal torment and suffering, with no hope of escape. Those who reject Jesus will be resurrected and spend eternity there.
- We believe that anyone who by faith trusts Jesus Christ as Savior is immediately forgiven of sin and becomes a child of God. This salvation is not the result of any human effort or merit. Salvation is entirely dependent on the undeserved favor and grace of God and is a gift. A saved person is resurrected unto righteousness and spends eternity with God in Heaven.
- We believe that all believers in Messiah Jesus are members of the universal body (church) of Messiah and members of each other. Jew and Gentile believers are made one in Messiah Jesus by His death.
- We believe in the literal and bodily return of the Messiah Jesus, when all who believe in Him will be with him forever.
© Copyright 2014 Ammi Ministry. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us | Email Webmaster